top of page


December 3, 2020

Do you live and work offshore, but have skills we require in New Zealand? You may be eligible to apply for a work visa if you are a health professional, even though our border is currently closed for most overseas workers and immigrants. Contact us to discuss your options if you are working as a:

  • Clinical Psychologist

  • Diagnostic & Interventional Radiologist

  • General Practitioner

  • Medical Radiation Therapist

  • Medical Laboratory Scientist

  • Obstetrician and Gynaecologist

  • Physiotherapist

  • Psychiatrist

  • Registered Nurse

  • Specialist Physician in Palliative Medicine 

  • Surgeon (General)

Medical Record Analysis
NZ Work Visa Eligibility During Border Closure: News and Updates
bottom of page